Some news stories you can’t make up, and some you can. In an increasingly crazy world by the woke left it can be hard to tell what is real and what is an obvious joke at their expense. Here are seven news stories. Your challenge is to figure out which are taken from real headlines and which are made up by the satirical news site Babylon Bee.
Just to set the tone, here are three trending fake Babylon Bee headlines:
- Pelosi Puts On Her Angry Eyebrows After Hearing Husband Was Arrested.
- Trans Women Do Not Have an Advantage in Women’s Sports,” Says Lia Thomas Standing in Front of Case Filled with Trophies.”
- White House Forced To Clarify What Leader of White House said.
- The list below includes at least one real and one Babylon Bee fake headline: (Don’t peek. Answers are below.)
- FDA Official in charge of evaluating new drug hospitalized for mental disorder.
- San Francisco to stop using “chief” on job titles to avoid offending Native Americans.
- Southwest Airlines Passenger, who asked for permission (from woman in adjoining seat) and got it, masturbated on a flight, serves 48 days in prison.
- IRS squanders nearly $1billion in erroneous pandemic despite receiving $100 million to hire new auditors.
- Democrats propose replacing Memorial Day with day honoring those who have been misgendered.
#1 is a real, but scary headline.
#2 is a real, but not surprising headline, considering the source.
#3 is real. Yep, you can’t make that stuff up.
#4 is real. This one wasn’t difficult. You could be hearing from an auditor soon.
#5 is the fake headline. It’s a classic Babylon Bee gag, typical of what got the site thrown off Twitter.
Watch Glenn Beck and his talk show sidekick elaborate on all the real headlines on the YouTube video below: