Chuck Schumer Overheard Admitting Democrats are Going to Lose the House, “Pelosi’s in Trouble”

Everyone knows the Democrats don’t stand a chance of maintaining power come November’s midterm elections – including the party’s own leadership.

While they would never admit publicly just how grim their situation is looking heading into midterms, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer was just caught privately tell his colleague that he thinks the Democrats WILL lose the House, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is “in trouble” of losing her position.

Schumer secretly admitted to other members of his party that if the elections were held today, he thinks they have a 60% chance of maintaining control over the Senate, but only a 40% chance of keeping a majority in the House.

 

However, even these numbers are likely a bit generous for the Democratic party who has steered America into a rapid decline which Americans are unable to escape.

Inflation has run rampant under their watch, and instead of actually fighting it, they have pushed expensive legislature to make it worse, and even rubbed it in the face of the American people by ironically labeling one of their most recent packages the “Inflation Reduction Act.”

In an effort to fight that Inflation, the Federal Reserve has been forced to enact a more restrictive economic policy which has not made life easy on an already fledgling Joe Biden economy.

While these issues are very prevalent today, experts suggest they’re only getting worse, and by the time midterms roll around, nothing will be able to convince the American people to cast a vote for the Democrats who caused these problems.

To get a more in-depth understanding of why even the Democrats are losing faith in their chances of maintaining power, watch the video here.


Most Popular

These content links are provided by Content.ad. Both Content.ad and the web site upon which the links are displayed may receive compensation when readers click on these links. Some of the content you are redirected to may be sponsored content. View our privacy policy here.

To learn how you can use Content.ad to drive visitors to your content or add this service to your site, please contact us at [email protected].

Family-Friendly Content

Website owners select the type of content that appears in our units. However, if you would like to ensure that Content.ad always displays family-friendly content on this device, regardless of what site you are on, check the option below. Learn More



Most Popular
Sponsored Content

These content links are provided by Content.ad. Both Content.ad and the web site upon which the links are displayed may receive compensation when readers click on these links. Some of the content you are redirected to may be sponsored content. View our privacy policy here.

To learn how you can use Content.ad to drive visitors to your content or add this service to your site, please contact us at [email protected].

Family-Friendly Content

Website owners select the type of content that appears in our units. However, if you would like to ensure that Content.ad always displays family-friendly content on this device, regardless of what site you are on, check the option below. Learn More

21 thoughts on “Chuck Schumer Overheard Admitting Democrats are Going to Lose the House, “Pelosi’s in Trouble””

  1. Fuel is down? from 4.85 to 3.97 when it was 1.85 when Trump left office. How is that a talking point for the DEMONRATS? Still paying 3.87 for a pound of 1.68 ground beef ! I guess it doesn’t matter for the welfare mooching scumbags who refuse to work. ( Liberal Demonrats) The do nothing, contribute nothing to society, pimples on society’s ass will always vote for the free hand outs promised by the demonrats spending the taxpayers money.

    1. LIE,CHEAT, BLAME OTHERS, STEAL, AND COVER UP. THE DEMOCRATES IN OFFICE NOW ARE RELATED TO THE LOW LIFE HIPPIE GENERATION. HOW ABOUT A NICE FLOWER FOR YOUR HONEY, GIVE ME A DOLLAR SO I CAN BUY SOME MORE WEED.

    1. Absolitely! She’s useless while being a disgraceful hypocrite, speaking of being a “real Catholic”, whatever that means, I state as a Roman Catholic.

  2. Well, we can thank all those who voted for him!!!!!!!! gas will be going back up you can count on that!! and food will only keep going up!! milk is $3.97 gal, bread is $3.45, cheese if not on sale is $8.79 for a 2lb bag or brick is $10.98 and eggs doz is $3.49 at Fred Meyer, case of water is $3.49 to $6.99 WATER!!!!!!!!!!! And you still want to vote and keep them in office!!! YOU’RE JUST PLAIN STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. Joe Biden is telling the stupid Marxist Democrat faithful that

    “it’s raining, I’m not pissing on your shoes”

    and they all believe it?

  4. Who think gas bring at 3.00 a gallon is a sign of improvement under Biden and the DEMOCRAT? If you knew the truth you would be MAD AS HELL! What Biden did was order the RESERVE FROM THE MILITARY! Once that run out, gas will be 6.00 a gallon! These democrats has NEVER had the best interest for this country! Just themselves and their big tech and social who line their bank account. Now come to these CORPORATIONS THAT SUPPORT THEM, this here is where the CEO MAKE A BIG BONUS CHECK! Higher price more profit! And more money for these CEO! Do they care? HELL NO! They can take the business to CHINA FOR CHEAPER LABOR! Sent it back to America for you to buy! But guess what? How you going to buy something if you DO NOT HAVE A JOB ?

  5. Didn’t know Schumer was smart enough to realize that bears poop in the woods let alone know what a bear is and where they live. Theo Democrat mascot is so fitting.

  6. The loser Liberals are cannibalizing each other. As the old saying goes: “Any port in a storm”…and there is a monsoon coming in November to hopefully sweep all of them away!

  7. It’s amazing that one person can ruin the world economy in under 2years in office and actually think he’s doing a great job

  8. She sure has been really quiet, and so has the squad, she is the most hated woman in America, I can’t wait till she is gone……

  9. Not only are gas and grocery prices out of sight this is just a small list of all the institutional, illegal immoral but vicious, and cruel. Brainwashing children, labeling parents as domestic terrorists, arresting citizens for not agreeing with them, mandating experimental vaccines, Costing people their jobs for not complying, useless masks, thousands of deaths, slandering people with propaganda and lies on top of lies. Biden is a pro at lying. The list goes on and on. How can you vote for such corruption to be POTUS? Kamala IS NO BETTER. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.